Do you believe in “the power of positive thinking”? Think again! Maybe you tried it a few times. Did it work for you? If so, congratulations! You can stop reading. But I am pretty sure, you didn't create major changes in your life with your thoughts only, did you? You might have had small successes.
I don't say that thinking lovely thoughts is bad. But it never helped you creating lasting changes. Otherwise you would not be reading this. Don't feel bad! You can make it work! And I will show you how to do it. Positive thinking only works, if you know how!
Many teachers, gurus, coaches etc. tell you to change the way you think. They teach you, that you can create your reality by thinking other, more positive thoughts. They tell you, that if you think enough about abundance, prosperity, health, wealth and happiness, you will attract it into your life.
If this were true, why aren't we all living the life of our dreams?
Only a Few People are Successful with Positive Thinking!
It is simple: if you use perfume, but never wash yourself, you might smell lovely, but your body is still dirty. Within a couple of hours you need new perfume.
What You need to Change to Make Positive Thinking Work for You!
- Clear your old limiting beliefs
- Create new beliefs instead that free your mind
Clearing Your Beliefs is the Key Factor to Lasting Success!
The word “work” itself is neutral. But your core beliefs about working might sound like: “Oh no, I hate work”. Or: “I can never do it, is is too much to handle”, and so on.
The Yes or No Exercise to find Your Trigger Word
- Grab a piece of paper and something to write with. Write down everything that you can come up with when you think about taking action. Write down all the dirt that pops up in your mind. No matter how ugly. You can only fix something, if you know what to repair. You don't have to be nice and/or spiritual. This is for your eyes only!
- When you're finished read it and make a list of the key words you used for taking action. Your list should be between 1 to 5 words.
- Your next step is to sit down, close your eyes, take some deep breathes and relax.
- Think about the word “Yes”. Repeat it in your mind: “Yes, yes, yes!” Focus on “Yes”. Observe how you feel. Yes feels awesome doesn't it?
- When you know what “Yes” feels like, do the same thing for the word “No”. I am sure that “No” doesn't feel so great. It feels heavy and dense.
It takes some time to get used to this simple method of using your intuition in order to get the right answers. Don't worry if you don't succeed the very first time.
Using Yes or No to Explore Your Limiting Beliefs
- Think about the number 1 word on your list. For example: “work”. Repeat this word and see what happens in your body. Does it feel like a “Yes” or a “No”. Do the same with the other words you came up with.
- After doing this, I am sure there is 1 word that felt like a big “No no” to you. To check if you're right, ask your subconscious mind if that word is the number 1 trigger. The answer to this question should feel like a definite “Yes”.
- Sometimes you have more trigger words. Simply ask your subconscious mind what the biggest trigger is. For example: “Is work my biggest trigger?” Does this feel like a yes or a no?
Clearing Limiting Beliefs Creates Your Reality
Ways to Clear the Energy that Blocks You.
Keep an eye on my blog. Because later on I will create more videos to help you unblock your manifesting powers. Clearing your old habits and beliefs will result in a beautiful, lovely life. When you believe you can do it, you will! Positive thinking is no longer a tool, but a result from new, lasting, supportive beliefs.